Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[INTERVIEW] CK at Startalk

2 verfasser

:: CK :: CK News

Nach unten

[INTERVIEW] CK at Startalk Empty [INTERVIEW] CK at Startalk

Beitrag von C'mon(= Mi Sep 10, 2008 10:25 pm

10.09.2008 CK was in a radioshow called "Startalk", they talked about CK.
Boyfriend part

Host: Hello, very happy that CK visit us today here at "Startalk", Hello CK.
CC: Hiii, hello everybody, i'm Coco.
KK: hello , nice to meet you.
Host: How are you? Is it OK for you both to be a new singer?
CK: fine, yes , it's so amazing.
CC: Yea we just start and we will try to do our best.
KK: Yea, we will try our best, Fan's, just support us!
Host: Haha, yea i see you guys are very full with energy and power haha. I heard that you KK was ill, are you ok now?
KK: Yea i was a bit ill .. but now i have all my energy (*laugh*) but now i must very thank CC again because she was alone on this big land so .. have a great couple , haha
Host: So, first i want to ask you guys about boys, what type of boys do you like? CC just start.
CC: Om. i like a lot of boys, haha. But of course boys with talent and handsome *(laugh*).
KK: Haha.. she's so crazy about boyfriends , i like handsome or hot but cute boy's , with a talent and he must be funny ! i love guy's that will make me laugh ! very important for me haha .
CC: I like boys with a great voice, and a cute boy.. I like boys that will makes me happy, and don't will lie me.
Host: Oh, yea a lot of girls think it's important to make herselve happy.
CC: Yea, of course
Kk: sure , if a boy will gumble you that's will be not very nice ,
Host: So are you single right now?
CC: Yes
Host: To every nice boy, she's still single!! (*shouted*) So Kk, what about you? Are you single?
Kk: yeah .. i wanna have a boyfriend , but i haven't time for this ...
CC: We wanted from young to now ...
Host: That meanse your not young now?
CC: (*laugh*) We wanted from young to now a boyfriend.. and still haven't got one (*laugh*)
KK: Yes, we always dream about it, 'coz we was so jealous that everyone got a boyfriend, also the girls who are younger then us, and they got so many, and we haven't just one.
Host: Oh, i'm sure a lot of boys near you guys are very in love with you, just are scared to tell it about to you both pretty girls.
CK: (*laugh*)
Kk: oh thx haha
Host: So.. how many boy's asked you to going out with im?
CC: Om.. i can't really remember.. but also a lot.. haha not a lot but not a very small number (*laugh*)
Host: And you haven't accept?
CC: I don't like to going out with europeanboys, (*laugh*) i 100% love asia, but i accepted 1 time. But i just breaked up after 5 minuites.
Host: (*laugh*) Why that?
CC: I was thinking of Asia!!
Host: (*laugh*) i see you really like asia
KK: Yes, she just love asia , haha
Host: So and you KK?
KK: Hm.. let me think about it.. i don't know how many boys already asked me, but i haven't accept one. I just love handsomeboys (*laugh*)
Host: Do you accept european boys?
KK: I don't think so, because i think they are so stingy, (*laugh*) and i think they doesn't mean it true with the love. In formers time i also love european, but after CC showed me Fahrenheit, then i totally falled in love with asia. And till now i still like asianboys only
Host: Wow, so you both got many stuffs as same right?
CK: Yes
Host: That mean you both has never got a boyfriend like for a long time, right?
CK: Yea
Host: But i know that you like ChangMin, right? Is he a oppa for you?
KK: (*laugh*) yea, CC likes Max.
CC: Om.. i just think he's really cute, and i really want to meet him.
Host: So it mean you neve saw him personally?
CC: Yea, and i want to meet the other members too.
Host: We sent a reporter to DBSK, and showed ChangMin a photo of you, and asked him what he think about you.
CC: Oh my god, really? (*shout loudly*)
KK: Haha, it's emberassing
CC: Yea
Host: So, do you want to know what does he sayd?
CC: Em.. yea?
Host: Haha, a reporter asked him, and he sayd that you are very cute and pretty, we also asked him, when you ask him to be together, wourld he say yes? Haha, do you want to hear the answer?
CC: Yea
Host: He sayd, that he first want to know more about you, and think about it, but he think that he will say yes, and accept you. He want to meet you first, but he's scared that the other members will steal you, he sayd as joke (*laugh*)
CC: Oh my god, he really sayd it? I can't believe it, I'm so happy (*laugh emberassing*)
KK: Oh my god, it's emberassing..
CC: Yea..
Host: Haha yea? Is it emberassing?
CC: Yea, FanFan you make me so emberassing (*laugh*) FanFan is the name of the host
Host: (*laugh*) Now it's your turn KK. You look me so emberassing
KK: Hmm?
CC: (*laugh*) Your turn KK.
Host: I know you like Aaron right?
KK: Oh my god.. how does you know it by that fast way?
Host: I'm a superman (*laugh*)
Host: Have you ever meet Aaron?
KK: No, it's like CC and ChangMin.
Host: You say it like Romeo and Julie (*laugh*)
CC: (*laugh*)
KK: But CC like him too
Host: Ho? CC? Haven't you already got ChangMin?
CC: Yea (*laugh*)
Host: Haha, why do you like Aaron?
KK: I think he's so cute, and i really like his voice, it's very great.
Host: Yea, i like his voice too.
KK: It's talent

Radio interview from "Startalk", translated by C'mon(=@CK

Zuletzt von C'mon(= am Do Sep 11, 2008 7:13 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 5-mal bearbeitet

C'mon(=

Anzahl der Beiträge : 94

Nach oben Nach unten

[INTERVIEW] CK at Startalk Empty Re: [INTERVIEW] CK at Startalk

Beitrag von C'mon(= Do Sep 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Personale live part

Host: So, i want to ask about your personaly life now. Are you very closed with your family?
CC: Om.. yea, we will talk about a lot of stuffs, but about secret, i almost just tell it to friends, and a big secret or emberassing stuffs, i'll tell it KK.
KK: Yea, we almost tell us everything, we talk everyday over the telephone so we know a lot about us.
Host: Oh, that's close. So what about you KK? Are you very close with your family?
KK: Hm.. i don't think so, i just live with my mum in the house, and i almost tell the stuffs to CC over.
Host: Oh, really? So, did you both meet always?
KK: No, i will go to her or she will come to me in the holidays.
CC: Yea, for example Christmas, we will go out and buy stuffs for family, and we will celebrate together, it's fun.
Host: Wow, i hear that and really want to celebrate with. Haha
CC: Yea, in the next time just come over and have a look how we celebrate. (*laugh*)
Host: Yes, i want. Will you buy me a present?
CK: Of course (*laugh*)
Kk: Sure , why not (laugh)
Host: And what's your favourite celebration?
CC: I think it's Christmas! It's so fun.
KK: Yes , i agree , but on new year is funny too
Host: So how i think, you both really carre Christmas right?
CK: Yea
Host: You both just started in the starside, are you scared that you were to busy and don't have so many time for family and celebration like Christmas?
CC: Hm.. i don't know, but i don't think that we will be that popular (*laugh*)
KK: Yea, but we were very upset if we can't celebrate, but our job is to earn money.
Host: What will you do when you earned a lot of money?
CC: Be rich (*laugh*)
KK: Yea the same
Host: I mean for example what will you do with it?
CC: Um.. buy a big house, a nice car.. haha i can't think about the future.
KK: Yes, i'll buy a big house too, but may we want to open a WG what we wanted to do it from young. Or first i will buy a big house , and then buy a lot of clothes
Host: Oh, it's a great idea. You both know how to drive the car already?
CK: Not yet.
CC: But i want that a boyfriend wourld drive me around the world (*laugh*),
KK: Yes of course, and i just have too look at him (*sayd in romantic form*) but of course i will drive a car
Host: wow, you both got ideas (*laugh*)

Radio from "Startalk", translated by C'mon(=@CK

Zuletzt von C'mon(= am Do Sep 11, 2008 7:17 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet

C'mon(=

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von C'mon(= Do Sep 11, 2008 7:09 pm

Music part

Host: So at least i want to ask you ladys about music. You sayd that you just listened to asia songs right? All languarges of asia?
CC: Almost all, i listen to Korean, Cantonese, Mandarine and Japanese, but i haven't listened to thai, may not yet. (*laugh*)
KK: In formers time, when i was young, i just listened to english songs, for example songs from McFly, i hated asia songs before i heard about Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit changed my live! (*laugh*)
Host: Haha, yea in Fahrenheit are a lot of power and energy to save someone. But Do you still listen to english songs?
KK: Not really often , think sometimes
CC: I don't think that english songs are bad, but i don't know why i want and do just like asian music, I think asia is my live, and i want to be 100% asia! Haha, but for example BigBang's english songs, it's great and i listen to it too.
Host: Oh really? I like it too.
CC: It's music style haha
KK: Yea welcome in the club (*laugh*)
Host: And to what music have you listened the most?
CC: Hm.. i listened to a lot of music, but at first i just heard cantonese songs, i was a big fan of Twins, Alex Fong and Sunboyz or boyz like that.. But after i know Fahrenheit, i started to listen to mandarinesongs, and i also heard the songs of the other celebrities near Fahrenheit, for example S.H.E, I listened to some songs from them. And we also was jealous that S.H.E were so closed to Fahrenheit. (*laugh*) We was 12 till 13 years old right? *asked KK*
KK: Yea, around that! i really dont like cantonese songs , it's not my thing , i still listeling to korean,manderin and japanese songs
CC: It's the reason why i heard to so many mandarin songs, and Lollipop, Hey Girl.. a lot. Then i started to like Tohoshinki. And fell in love too. (*laugh*)
Host: Is it because of ChangMin that you like them? Or did you careful listened to their music?
CC: No, (*laugh*) Don't think that about me (*laugh*) I listened carefully to their music, and really like it, of course they all are good looking. (*laughed devily*)
Host: Yea, i know about you (*laughed devily*)
CC: Then i heard a lot of Korean songs, also listened to Super Junior and F.T Island songs, and a lot. I was totally in love with the songs from F.T Island, every one sounds so great. Oh, and i watched a japanese drama before, and heard japanese songs, and started to like japanese songs, haha it's the reason why i listened to so many asia songs.
Host: Wow.. it's amazing, right. And how about you KK?
KK: I listened to a lot of english songs, like how i sayd it before, and then CC showed me Fahrenheit. I was first inlove with Aaron, because i think he's so handsome. And then i listened to mandarine songs, but i never head really listened to cantonese songs, for a short time, i listened to the songs from sunboyz.
Host: wow, you like sunboyz, how CC sayd it too.
KK: Yes, and then CC showed me DBSK, and i started to listen to the music. And about japanese songs, i haven't got a lot of japanese songs, but i listened to the japanese songs of DBSK and Fahrenheit, so i don't have a special favourite singer in japan.
Host: Oh really? CC Do you have a favourite actor or singer in japan?
CC: Hm.. Not really, but i like some songs from Orange Range after watching Hana Kimi. And i also liked Toma Ikuta with his acting. And i think Oguri Shun is handsome cute too. Yamamoto Yusuke Is not bad too. (*laugh*)
KK: She likes a lot of boys that she can't count it (*laugh*)
Host: Yea but i think she just like ChangMin right now.
CC: Uh.. don't say that.. i'm scared that ChangMin oppa lovers will kill me.
Host: (*laugh*) ChangMin will save you, don't be scared
Kk: hahaha no , hahaa it's fun
Host: So it's time to say goodbye. I'm very happy to can talk to you both here today, Thank you for your question answering. Hope will see you both soon again.
CK: Yea thank you so much.
CC: Yea, got time just come around and have a look in our Christmas celebration
KK: Yea and don't forget to buy a present for us (*laugh*) , i'm sad because this was the best interview of Ck ! hope can meet you again !
Host: I don't will forget it. Haha

Radio from "Startalk", translated by C'mon(=@CK

C'mon(=

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Five Fr Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm

wow it was a long interview..
Can i hear this?

Five

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Nach oben Nach unten