Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

[INFO] CC Talk about what type of boy she like

:: JiaXin :: CC News

Nach unten

[INFO] CC Talk about what type of boy she like Empty [INFO] CC Talk about what type of boy she like

Beitrag von Five Mi Sep 24, 2008 5:11 pm

CC Talk about Love
(It is cuted from a site from a magazine and translated)

I totally love handsome boys.
But of course boys that will makes me happy.
The most important think is that he don't lie behind me and always get care to me.
Lot of girls really do like boys that got care to her.
And i'm one of theres girls. If there is a 100% Handsome boy again a very nicely boy, i'll choose the nice one.
I totally love boys that care to his girlfriend, like when i got hurt at my finger, then he help me to stick a plaster at it. I think it's very cute, and for a another example when i got hurt by cooking, then he help me.
If i think of this situation, i will get nose bleed.
I think i'm a person who like cute boy's more then hot or cool boys.
Of course i totally love hot boys, but if there are two boys cute between hot, i will choose the cute.
Cute + Care is the most important thing, i think. Hot + Cool will come closely after that.
It's very hard to decide.. But i like hot bodys like the hot korean dancer YunHo oppa.
And if i have to pick one from cute boy i think it will be Aaron Yan, And a boy who will make me always happy will be Ah Wei and ChangMin oppa.

Translated by Sandy@PP

Five

Anzahl der Beiträge : 23

Nach oben Nach unten