Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Episode 14: Coco's real life

:: JiaXin :: Blog :: Dreamstory

Nach unten

Episode 14: Coco's real life Empty Episode 14: Coco's real life

Beitrag von CK Fr Sep 05, 2008 11:12 pm

In the afternoon we all went out together to eat.
Lollipop, Ken, Jim and Donald was there already in a restourang, and Jiro was there too. They just waited for us to come.
XiaoJie and I was a bit to late, so everybody was waiting for us.
Then XiaoJie and I went into the restourang with hand in hand.
Everybody saw us and shouted wow or like that.
Just the memebrs from Lollipop were happy, because Ken,Jim, Donald and Jiro wasn't that happy at all in the heart.
But everybody laughed and was happy for me too, just not Jiro. He was very unhappy and went out. We all looked at him and he wented out. So we decided to eat alone without him.
My feeling there was very weird because i see Jiro was upset, but i couldn't do anything.
A few week has been gone. I had really fun with XiaoJie and the whole Lollipop members.
But anything between XiaoJie and I missed. I haven't knew what missed. But i had the feeling with him just like best friends. Almost 2 months has gone. In a morning XiaoJie cold me and asked me weird to come out.
We met in a cafeteria. I looked at him, he was very weird. We was alone there. No one guest and the other members weren't there. I got bad feelings.
XiaoJie looked at me and asked me what i think about him.
I of course haven't tell him the truth that i just feel for him as a good friend because i don't know what will happen after this and i haven't told him the truth because iself do not really know what's going on between us.
Then he suddenly sayd sadly that he want to break up.
I was shocked. Because in so many boyfriends of mine no one has sayd break up to me till this moment.
The only one who always sayd break up is me. So i was shocked that a boy sayd to break up.

~JiaXin~

CK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

https://jiaxinjiaqi.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten