Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Episode 1 : Coco's real life

:: JiaXin :: Blog :: Dreamstory

Nach unten

Episode 1 : Coco's real life Empty Episode 1 : Coco's real life

Beitrag von CK So Jun 22, 2008 8:38 pm

I''m 17 years old. I lifed in germany, then i went to Hong Kong with my cousine Kk and joined to a Internation school. Kk isn't in the same class like in mine.
We life together in a house in Hong Kong, just we together.
my aunt will come sometimes in our house to visit us or ask if we need anyhelp or else.
Kk's friend's to my friend's are different. I don't have really contact to her friend's and her friend's not to me. We both go to a own way.
My best friend are Jim, Donald and Ken.
I'm a fan of Fahrenheit still and forever. When i was in HongKong for a very long stay to life there, Fahrenheit got a concert there.
I went to their concert alone. And Jiro was next to me, but there was also a lot of Fan's of course. I went to Jiro to get a autograph and Jiro wrote one for me. But then a lot of fan's pulled me and i fell. But Jiro looked at me and helped me to stand up and asked am i everything OK. I broked my leg, then i sayd to Jiro that i just broked my leg that it's never mind.
He won't left me but he does, because there was really a lot of fan's and the fan's was very jealous because Jiro helped me to stand up.
It was the first day that i lifed so happy.
I went to home with my broken leg.

~JiaXin~

CK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

https://jiaxinjiaqi.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten