Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Episode 3 : Coco's real life

:: JiaXin :: Blog :: Dreamstory

Nach unten

Episode 3 : Coco's real life Empty Episode 3 : Coco's real life

Beitrag von CK So Jun 22, 2008 9:04 pm

When i life in HongKong without parent's in the house then i have to care myself.
I need a job to get money.
Design is one of my hobby that i can do. I was searching for a job for design anything.
I was searching and searching.. street to street with my broken leg, i wasn't at the hospital or else, i think theres no problem with my leg.
Then during searching job's a boy pulled me without provided and i fell down.
He helped me to stand up. Yea it's remember you right? I looked at him and it's really Jiro Wang Dong Cheng.
He helped me to stand up and even asked me if i'm OK, then he sayd that he's sorry because of the last time, that i fell down because of him and his fan's.
I asked him that he still remember me and he sayd that he of course remember me and that he can't forget me with this accident with my leg.
I was so happy that he can still remember me of so many fan's.
He sayd that he want to eat with me because he had time and want to eat with me because of sorry to me.
Then i went with him to a restourang and ated with him. After some min. before we was finished with eating suddenly Aaron, Calvin and WuZun came too.
I was shoked to be with all Fahrenheit members on a table.
I was so lucky and so happy. Every ppl wished that too.
Then we eated all together.
Then Jiro asked me if my leg still hurt or not.
Then he want to go with me to the hospital to let the doctor have a look, but i sayd that it was everything OK. I was so happy that Fahrenheit carres to me.
I was talking with them and be friend's with them. They all sayd that it was like that they knowed me about 1 years ago, but it just was some hours.
I already got their Handynummers. And i also know that they have a house in HongKong, it's like a WG where all Fahrenheit members life there.

~JiaXin~

CK

Anzahl der Beiträge : 50

https://jiaxinjiaqi.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten